Contest Rules & Disclaimer
• All entries must be received by 19 June 2016. Only one entry per person. No responsibility will be accepted for lost or delayed entries.
• Incomplete entries and mechanical reproduction of multiple entries are not permitted.
• The winner will be chosen at random and contacted by Comida Fest on 19 June 2016. If Comida Fest do not receive confirmation from the winner within 10 days of being awarded the prize, the prize will be considered forfeited and another winner will be drawn at random.
• There is one prize of a 7 day holiday for two people to Rio de Janeiro. Prize includes a 6 day stay in Rio de Janeiro in a standard double or twin room, on a bed and breakfast basis, at the following hotel: Windsor Plaza (or similar). Transfers; 1 full day tour of the Sugar Loaf Mountain and Corcovado visiting The Christ Redeemer statue with lunch. Extras are at the clients own expense. Return economy flights from London to Rio de Janeiro (via Sao Paulo) are included in the prize.
• The winner of the holiday must book their travel by 15 September 2016 and travel between 01 October 2016 and 30 June 2017 with blackout dates between:
Aug & Sep 2016 (Olympics), 28 Dec 2016 – 02 Jan 2017 (New Year) & 23 Feb – 06 Mar 2017 (Carnival). Subject to availability.
• The winner must contact Chimu Adventures on 020 74038265 or email@example.com to claim and book the prize.
• Once the trip is booked and confirmed any amends to the booking will be at the winners cost.
• The winner is entitled to extend the trip should they wish although any additional services added will be at their own expense.
• The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
• Entrants must be UK residents aged 18 years or over and in possession of a passport. Employees of Comida Fest, Chimu Adventures and LATAM or any agencies or person connected with this competition may not enter.
• The winner will be responsible for ensuring that they have adequate travel insurance.
• The winner is responsible for travel to the London departure airport.
• Spending money, meals, travel taxes, trip kitties, travel insurance, passports, visas, vaccinations, transfers and all other ancillary costs (as well as obtaining any of these) not specified in the prize inclusions are the responsibility of each winner.
• The winner must comply with and is responsible for attending to any inoculation and health regulations or visa requirements required for their destination.
• Chimu Adventures and associated partners will not accept any liability for any loss or damages suffered whilst on this trip. Chimu Adventures standard terms and conditions of travel apply.
• The prize must be accepted as offered. There is no cash or other alternative. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of an equivalent or greater value.
• Comida Fest can cancel or modify the promotion if there are compelling technical or administrative reasons which we cannot control. If that happens, Comida Fest will conduct the draw from all eligible entries received at that time.
• In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster or any other circumstance beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to either provide an alternative travel destination to the same or greater value as the original trip or, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
• By entering the competition you consent to receiving email marketing material from Comida Fest, Chimu Adventures and LATAM. You can unsubscribe from these at any time.
• Comida Fest reserves the right to use the voice, image, photograph, name and likeness of the winners for marketing and or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice to the winners. In entering the Competition, all participants consent to such use of their voice, image, photograph, name and likeness by Comida Fest, Chimu Adventures and LATAM.
• The prize is non-transferable.
• Entrants agree to be bound by all entry instructions of which these terms and conditions from a part.
• The Promoter is Comida Fest.